I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

不可以拷貝噢 不可以罵粗口 不可以罵架 不可以偷拿東西哦 不可以在這裡搗亂哦 配合配合嘛

2010年8月31日星期二

Ur Future I will Get It ♥

Harlo , Babes~

Two Day I din Come rdy ...
Got miss me ? XD

Ya... i'm sorry i buzy for my skul thing ...

Family Day Want come jorrr =X

At tis Saturday ...=[[[

Me very worry lo !

>.< ''

The Other Day ... Merdeka rite ?

Wow , very miracle for me ...

Tat i stay at home ^^ no going out o~ =.=''

me very sien so ... i take a lot of my photo ><

I think very ugly =.=




Got Lot Photo I take de But i Lazy Put it Up ^.^V

Sorry =.=
K... I Promise ... If Your All Drama Show Finish !
I will Pursue Him!

I noe Tis thing ... happen About Me is Very Idot ...
I Properly To Tell U all =]
Tis is My first Time Pursue Guy...=.=''
And i'm very be irritated
bcoz I don noe how to Pursue Tat Guy ...><
Om Ghost!!!!
I will Chg my Character ...
I will Let u see me in Order To u can chg a lot !
Ya i'm 7 sien de...
Dun wan ask me why i will Like Him
Becoz I like him...
And my Target is
Wan get Him Future...!
Tis is not a Kidding ... is very Serious... ~
''All They do is take ur love and leave ~''
But I'm Not ...
Ya... Yumi is Stupid !
Got lot of Guy said to me ...
huh him? Why i can't be ur The One...
Ok...Sorry ... Becoz I love him ...
I reply it ... Is Tis Yumi ?
Omg... Last Yumi Is Died Jor
New Yumi Is Coming ^-^V
I be waiting for u ... to realize 1% Love to u ... =]
Did u see it ...
Ya is me !!!
Yumi said tis Just for u ~



没有评论:

发表评论